CBD oil is a popular natural product that people use for a range of concerns including sleep, chronic pain and anxiety. When it comes to choosing the right strength of CBD oil, it can be a bit confusing. There are different concentrations available, and it’s important to select the right one to ensure that you’re getting the desired effect. You can find pure CBD oils and broad spectrum CBD oils in our CBD shop, with a range of strengths available for both. Available strengths include 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg and 2000mg CBD. Here are some tips to help you select the right strength of CBD oil:
- Consider your concerns: The first step in selecting the right strength of CBD oil is to consider the concerns you’re trying to address. If you’re dealing with mild symptoms, such as occasional anxiety or sleeplessness, a lower strength oil may be sufficient. However, if you’re dealing with chronic pain or more severe symptoms, a higher strength oil may be more effective.
- Determine your dosage: Once you’ve identified the strength of CBD oil that you need, the next step is to determine your dosage. Dosage can vary based on a number of factors, including your weight, age, and metabolism. As a general rule, it’s best to start with a low dosage and gradually increase it until you achieve the desired effect. We have a CBD dosage guide that can support you in finding the right dosage.
- Read the label: When shopping for CBD oil, it’s important to read the label carefully to determine the strength of the product. In our CBD shop you’ll find strengths of 500mg up to 4000mg CBD.
- Consider bioavailability: Bioavailability refers to the amount of CBD that actually enters your bloodstream and produces an effect. Factors such as the delivery method (sublingual, topical, or edible) and the quality of the product can impact bioavailability. If you’re using a CBD oil that has a low bioavailability, you may need to use a higher strength oil to achieve the desired effect.
- Consult with a healthcare provider: If you’re not sure what strength of CBD oil to use, or if you have any concerns about using CBD, it’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare provider. They can help you determine the right strength and dosage based on your specific needs and medical history.
In conclusion, selecting the right strength of CBD oil will depend on a range of factors. We have plenty of CBD support and guidance available on our website. If you are CBD curious please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0800 772 0508 we are more than happy to help.